3 Stocks Dragging In The Industrial Goods Sector
2. As of noon trading, Generac Holdings ( GNRC) is down $1.31 (-3.4%) to $36.86 on heavy volume Thus far, 3.2 million shares of Generac Holdings exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 836,600 shares. The stock has ranged in price between $36.76-$37.15 after having opened the day at $36.96 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $38.17. Generac Holdings Inc. designs, manufactures, and markets a range of generators and other engine powered products for the residential, light commercial, industrial, and construction markets in the United States Canada, and Mexico. Generac Holdings has a market cap of $2.6 billion and is part of the industrial industry. The company has a P/E ratio of 23.5, above the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7. Shares are up 11.3% year to date as of the close of trading on Monday. TheStreet Ratings rates Generac Holdings as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its robust revenue growth, solid stock price performance, increase in net income, expanding profit margins and growth in earnings per share. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company has had generally high debt management risk by most measures that we evaluated. Get the full Generac Holdings Ratings Report now. Exclusive Offer: Jim Cramer's 'go-to' small/mid-cap guru Bryan Ashenberg only buys stocks he thinks could return 50-100%. See his top picks for 14-days FREE.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts