3. As of noon trading, NVIDIA Corporation ( NVDA) is down $0.26 (-1.9%) to $13.57 on average volume Thus far, 5.7 million shares of NVIDIA Corporation exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 10.5 million shares. The stock has ranged in price between $13.52-$13.86 after having opened the day at $13.83 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $13.83. NVIDIA Corporation, a visual computing company, develops graphics chips for use in personal computers (PC), mobile devices, and supercomputers. The company operates through two segments, GPU and Tegra Processors. NVIDIA Corporation has a market cap of $8.6 billion and is part of the technology sector. The company has a P/E ratio of 15.4, below the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7. Shares are up 13.1% year to date as of the close of trading on Monday. TheStreet Ratings rates NVIDIA Corporation as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its revenue growth, largely solid financial position with reasonable debt levels by most measures, attractive valuation levels, increase in net income and good cash flow from operations. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company has had somewhat disappointing return on equity. Get the full NVIDIA Corporation Ratings Report now. Exclusive Offer: Jim Cramer's 'go-to' small/mid-cap guru Bryan Ashenberg only buys stocks he thinks could return 50-100%. See his top picks for 14-days FREE.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts