3. As of noon trading, Perrigo Company ( PRGO) is down $4.82 (-4.1%) to $114.02 on heavy volume Thus far, 926,449 shares of Perrigo Company exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 561,300 shares. The stock has ranged in price between $113.38-$116.86 after having opened the day at $116.86 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $118.84. Perrigo Company, through its subsidiaries, develops, manufactures, and distributes over-the-counter (OTC) and generic prescription (Rx) pharmaceuticals, infant formulas, nutritional products, and active pharmaceutical ingredients (API) worldwide. Perrigo Company has a market cap of $11.2 billion and is part of the health care sector. The company has a P/E ratio of 25.9, above the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7. Shares are up 14.2% year to date as of the close of trading on Monday. TheStreet Ratings rates Perrigo Company as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its increase in stock price during the past year, growth in earnings per share, revenue growth, good cash flow from operations and expanding profit margins. Although no company is perfect, currently we do not see any significant weaknesses which are likely to detract from the generally positive outlook. Get the full Perrigo Company Ratings Report now. Exclusive Offer: Jim Cramer's 'go-to' small/mid-cap guru Bryan Ashenberg only buys stocks he thinks could return 50-100%. See his top picks for 14-days FREE.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts