2. As of noon trading, Molson Coors Brewing Company ( TAP) is down $1.48 (-2.9%) to $49.49 on heavy volume Thus far, 1.5 million shares of Molson Coors Brewing Company exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1.4 million shares. The stock has ranged in price between $48.85-$50.59 after having opened the day at $49.86 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $50.97. Molson Coors Brewing Company manufactures and sells beer and other beverage products. Molson Coors Brewing Company has a market cap of $8.1 billion and is part of the food & beverage industry. The company has a P/E ratio of 21.1, above the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7. Shares are up 19.1% year to date as of the close of trading on Monday. TheStreet Ratings rates Molson Coors Brewing Company as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its revenue growth, reasonable valuation levels, largely solid financial position with reasonable debt levels by most measures, solid stock price performance and expanding profit margins. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company has had sub par growth in net income. Get the full Molson Coors Brewing Company Ratings Report now. Exclusive Offer: Jim Cramer's 'go-to' small/mid-cap guru Bryan Ashenberg only buys stocks he thinks could return 50-100%. See his top picks for 14-days FREE.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts