3. As of noon trading, Sap AG ADR ( SAP) is up $0.60 (0.74) to $81.74 on light volume Thus far, 396,566 shares of Sap AG ADR exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1.3 million shares. The stock has ranged in price between $81.56-$82.32 after having opened the day at $82.26 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $81.14. SAP AG provides enterprise application software and software-related services worldwide. It offers products in applications, analytics, cloud, mobile, and database and technology categories. Sap AG ADR has a market cap of $97.1 billion and is part of the computer software & services industry. The company has a P/E ratio of 21.7, above the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7. Shares are up 0.9% year to date as of the close of trading on Monday. Currently there are 5 analysts that rate Sap AG ADR a buy, 2 analysts rate it a sell, and 12 rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates Sap AG ADR as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its revenue growth, solid stock price performance, increase in net income, expanding profit margins and good cash flow from operations. Although the company may harbor some minor weaknesses, we feel they are unlikely to have a significant impact on results. Get the full Sap AG ADR Ratings Report now. Exclusive Offer: Jim Cramer's 'go-to' small/mid-cap guru Bryan Ashenberg only buys stocks he thinks could return 50-100%. See his top picks for 14-days FREE.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts