4. As of noon trading, Infosys ( INFY) is up $0.49 (1.13) to $43.69 on light volume Thus far, 790,894 shares of Infosys exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 2.2 million shares. The stock has ranged in price between $43.07-$43.84 after having opened the day at $43.20 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $43.20. Infosys Limited provides business consulting, technology, engineering, and outsourcing services worldwide. Infosys has a market cap of $24.8 billion and is part of the computer software & services industry. The company has a P/E ratio of 14.5, below the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7. Shares are up 2.1% year to date as of the close of trading on Monday. Currently there are 2 analysts that rate Infosys a buy, 3 analysts rate it a sell, and 11 rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates Infosys as a hold. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its revenue growth, largely solid financial position with reasonable debt levels by most measures and reasonable valuation levels. However, as a counter to these strengths, we also find weaknesses including poor profit margins, a generally disappointing performance in the stock itself and unimpressive growth in net income. Get the full Infosys Ratings Report now. Exclusive Offer: Jim Cramer's 'go-to' small/mid-cap guru Bryan Ashenberg only buys stocks he thinks could return 50-100%. See his top picks for 14-days FREE.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts