4. As of noon trading, Kimco Realty ( KIM) is up $0.19 (0.77) to $24.88 on light volume Thus far, 998,390 shares of Kimco Realty exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 2.9 million shares. The stock has ranged in price between $24.66-$24.94 after having opened the day at $24.69 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $24.69. Kimco Realty Corporation is an independent real estate investment trust. The firm invests in the real estate markets across North America. It is primarily engaged in acquisitions, development, and management of neighborhood and community shopping centers. Kimco Realty has a market cap of $10.0 billion and is part of the financial sector. The company has a P/E ratio of 81.9, above the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7. Shares are up 27.8% year to date as of the close of trading on Monday. Currently there are 6 analysts that rate Kimco Realty a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 10 rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates Kimco Realty as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its growth in earnings per share, compelling growth in net income, revenue growth, solid stock price performance and expanding profit margins. Although the company may harbor some minor weaknesses, we feel they are unlikely to have a significant impact on results. Get the full Kimco Realty Ratings Report now. Exclusive Offer: Jim Cramer's 'go-to' small/mid-cap guru Bryan Ashenberg only buys stocks he thinks could return 50-100%. See his top picks for 14-days FREE.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts