3. As of noon trading, Starwood Hotels & Resorts Worldwide ( HOT) is up $1.15 (1.76) to $66.68 on average volume Thus far, 1.1 million shares of Starwood Hotels & Resorts Worldwide exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1.9 million shares. The stock has ranged in price between $65.53-$66.71 after having opened the day at $65.84 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $65.53. Starwood Hotels & Resorts Worldwide, Inc. operates as a hotel and leisure company worldwide. The company operates luxury and upscale full-service hotels, resorts, residences, retreats, select-service hotels, and extended stay hotels under the St. Starwood Hotels & Resorts Worldwide has a market cap of $12.7 billion and is part of the services sector. The company has a P/E ratio of 26.4, above the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7. Shares are up 14.2% year to date as of the close of trading on Monday. Currently there are 13 analysts that rate Starwood Hotels & Resorts Worldwide a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 10 rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates Starwood Hotels & Resorts Worldwide as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its increase in net income, reasonable valuation levels, largely solid financial position with reasonable debt levels by most measures, growth in earnings per share and increase in stock price during the past year. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company shows weak operating cash flow. Get the full Starwood Hotels & Resorts Worldwide Ratings Report now. Exclusive Offer: Jim Cramer's 'go-to' small/mid-cap guru Bryan Ashenberg only buys stocks he thinks could return 50-100%. See his top picks for 14-days FREE.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts