2. As of noon trading, Eaton Corporation ( ETN) is up $1.07 (1.72) to $63.14 on light volume Thus far, 1.3 million shares of Eaton Corporation exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 3.7 million shares. The stock has ranged in price between $62.39-$63.23 after having opened the day at $62.54 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $62.07. Eaton Corporation plc operates as a diversified power management company worldwide. The company operates through Electrical Americas, Electrical Rest of World, Cooper, Hydraulics, Aerospace, Truck, and Automotive segments. Eaton Corporation has a market cap of $29.1 billion and is part of the technology sector. The company has a P/E ratio of 18.5, above the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7. Shares are up 14.6% year to date as of the close of trading on Monday. Currently there are 11 analysts that rate Eaton Corporation a buy, 1 analyst rates it a sell, and 4 rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates Eaton Corporation as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its revenue growth, increase in net income, solid stock price performance and largely solid financial position with reasonable debt levels by most measures. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company has had somewhat disappointing return on equity. Get the full Eaton Corporation Ratings Report now. Exclusive Offer: Jim Cramer's 'go-to' small/mid-cap guru Bryan Ashenberg only buys stocks he thinks could return 50-100%. See his top picks for 14-days FREE.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts