3. As of noon trading, Roper Industries ( ROP) is up $0.83 (0.69) to $121.03 on average volume Thus far, 189,797 shares of Roper Industries exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 440,900 shares. The stock has ranged in price between $120.19-$121.41 after having opened the day at $120.54 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $120.20. Roper Industries, Inc. designs, manufactures, and distributes radio frequency (RF) products and services, industrial technology products, energy systems and controls, and medical and scientific imaging products and software. Roper Industries has a market cap of $11.9 billion and is part of the industrial goods sector. The company has a P/E ratio of 23.8, above the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7. Shares are up 7.8% year to date as of the close of trading on Monday. Currently there are 3 analysts that rate Roper Industries a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 6 rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates Roper Industries as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its growth in earnings per share, increase in net income, revenue growth, largely solid financial position with reasonable debt levels by most measures and solid stock price performance. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company has had somewhat disappointing return on equity. Get the full Roper Industries Ratings Report now. Exclusive Offer: Jim Cramer's 'go-to' small/mid-cap guru Bryan Ashenberg only buys stocks he thinks could return 50-100%. See his top picks for 14-days FREE.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts