4. As of noon trading, Amphenol ( APH) is up $0.50 (0.65) to $77.66 on light volume Thus far, 214,497 shares of Amphenol exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 638,000 shares. The stock has ranged in price between $77.11-$77.77 after having opened the day at $77.15 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $77.16. Amphenol Corporation provides electrical, electronic, and fiber optic connectors; interconnect systems; and coaxial and specialty cables worldwide. Amphenol has a market cap of $12.3 billion and is part of the technology sector. The company has a P/E ratio of 21.7, above the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7. Shares are up 19.3% year to date as of the close of trading on Monday. Currently there are 7 analysts that rate Amphenol a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 3 rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates Amphenol as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its revenue growth, solid stock price performance, growth in earnings per share, good cash flow from operations and largely solid financial position with reasonable debt levels by most measures. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company shows low profit margins. Get the full Amphenol Ratings Report now. Exclusive Offer: Jim Cramer's 'go-to' small/mid-cap guru Bryan Ashenberg only buys stocks he thinks could return 50-100%. See his top picks for 14-days FREE.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts