2. As of noon trading, Reynolds American ( RAI) is up $0.53 (1.12) to $47.78 on light volume Thus far, 441,433 shares of Reynolds American exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 2.4 million shares. The stock has ranged in price between $47.25-$47.79 after having opened the day at $47.26 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $47.25. Reynolds American Inc., through its subsidiaries, manufactures and sells cigarette and other tobacco products in the United States. The company operates through RJR Tobacco, American Snuff, and Santa Fe segments. Reynolds American has a market cap of $26.1 billion and is part of the tobacco industry. The company has a P/E ratio of 17.7, equal to the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7. Shares are up 15.1% year to date as of the close of trading on Monday. Currently there is 1 analyst that rates Reynolds American a buy, 1 analyst rates it a sell, and 8 rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates Reynolds American as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its compelling growth in net income, notable return on equity, expanding profit margins, largely solid financial position with reasonable debt levels by most measures and solid stock price performance. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company shows weak operating cash flow. Get the full Reynolds American Ratings Report now. Exclusive Offer: Jim Cramer's 'go-to' small/mid-cap guru Bryan Ashenberg only buys stocks he thinks could return 50-100%. See his top picks for 14-days FREE.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts