4. As of noon trading, Fossil ( FOSL) is up $9.17 (9.27) to $108.13 on heavy volume Thus far, 1.8 million shares of Fossil exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 884,600 shares. The stock has ranged in price between $105.50-$108.66 after having opened the day at $107.00 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $98.96. Fossil, Inc., together with its subsidiaries, engages in the design, development, marketing, and distribution of consumer fashion accessories worldwide. It operates in four segments: North America Wholesale, Europe Wholesale, Asia Pacific Wholesale, and Direct to Consumer. Fossil has a market cap of $5.8 billion and is part of the consumer durables industry. The company has a P/E ratio of 17.6, below the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7. Shares are up 5.5% year to date as of the close of trading on Monday. Currently there are 4 analysts that rate Fossil a buy, 1 analyst rates it a sell, and 6 rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates Fossil as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its revenue growth, largely solid financial position with reasonable debt levels by most measures, notable return on equity, attractive valuation levels and expanding profit margins. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company has had lackluster performance in the stock itself. Get the full Fossil Ratings Report now. Exclusive Offer: Jim Cramer's 'go-to' small/mid-cap guru Bryan Ashenberg only buys stocks he thinks could return 50-100%. See his top picks for 14-days FREE.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts