3. As of noon trading, ConocoPhillips ( COP) is up $0.48 (0.76) to $62.70 on light volume Thus far, 2.6 million shares of ConocoPhillips exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 7.1 million shares. The stock has ranged in price between $62.26-$62.82 after having opened the day at $62.38 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $62.22. ConocoPhillips explores for, produces, transports, and markets crude oil, bitumen, natural gas, liquefied natural gas, and natural gas liquids on a worldwide basis. ConocoPhillips has a market cap of $75.7 billion and is part of the energy industry. The company has a P/E ratio of 10.5, below the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7. Shares are up 7.3% year to date as of the close of trading on Monday. Currently there are 7 analysts that rate ConocoPhillips a buy, 4 analysts rate it a sell, and 6 rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates ConocoPhillips as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its attractive valuation levels, expanding profit margins, good cash flow from operations, notable return on equity and increase in stock price during the past year. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company has had sub par growth in net income. Get the full ConocoPhillips Ratings Report now. Exclusive Offer: Jim Cramer's 'go-to' small/mid-cap guru Bryan Ashenberg only buys stocks he thinks could return 50-100%. See his top picks for 14-days FREE.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts