LAS VEGAS, May 7, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- MOMENTUM at EMC WORLD --
- EMC transforms content management for cloud readiness
- Advancements in the Documentum portfolio, as well as a host of solutions and services, provides productivity, collaboration, and governance in the cloud
- New EMC Documentum Enterprise Migration Appliance reduces migration time by 90% and migration cost by 50%
- EMC OnDemand delivers faster deployment from months to days
At MOMENTUM, EMC World 2013, EMC (NYSE: EMC) today announced that it has transformed its entire portfolio of content management applications to provide customers with a clear path to confidently pursue their cloud strategies. With the latest enhancements across the Documentum portfolio, including the availability of EMC® Documentum® Enterprise Migration Appliance (EMA), EMC continues to deliver technologies and services designed to increase productivity, improve collaboration, and assure governance in the cloud. EMA is a fast and cost-effective solution to support migration projects, enabling customers to transition smoothly to EMC Documentum 7.0, the most trusted content management platform for the cloud.Latest Enhancements: Productivity, Collaboration, and Pervasive Governance in the Cloud
- The new EMC® Documentum D2 4.1 interface delivers enhanced usability for increased productivity, faster deployment, and ability to connect with EMC® Syncplicity.
- Existing customers running Documentum applications, including those using Webtop or TaskSpace, have a clear path to upgrade to the Documentum 7.0 platform.
- The Syncplicity Connector for Documentum enables trusted, cloud-based file sync-and-share from the Documentum repository, extending the secure access to content across employees, customer, partners, and suppliers on any mobile device.
- EMC® Captiva 7.0 provides essential, easy-to-deploy cloud ready capture technology for customers to build scanning applications embedded within any web-based solution.
- Synchronize retention policies with information rights management (IRM) to mitigate risk of unauthorized information disclosure, and easily control access to valuable, sensitive information–wherever it resides throughout the enterprise, in the cloud, or on any mobile device.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV