LAS VEGAS, May 7, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- MOMENTUM EMC WORLD, News Summary:
- EMC Certified Solution achieves 300% year-over-year revenue growth
- EMC Certified Solution Program continues to drive traction with broad portfolio of industry and horizontal solutions
- Eighty partner solutions achieve "EMC Certified Solution" status
- Select EMC Certified Solutions now available directly from EMC
- EMC awards Americas' partners for innovation in solution development and implementation, and President's Award for Customer Satisfaction
At Momentum EMC World 2013, EMC (NYSE: EMC) today announced that it has achieved key milestones with its global partner ecosystem. The EMC® Certified Solution Program recorded significant growth in 2012 with a 300 percent increase in net license revenue year over year, and strong growth in 2013 with a 325 percent increase in revenue year-over-year in the first quarter. This strong performance has been supported by the corresponding growth in EMC Certified Solutions, with EMC validating 80 partner-built applications, which has doubled since the same time last year.
The certification represents tested, proven solutions that extend the functionality of products from the Information Intelligence Group (IIG) division of EMC. The EMC Certified Solution program demonstrates a shared commitment by EMC and its partners to deliver solutions that drive business value for customers.As part of this commitment, EMC introduced a new initiative that enables a select set of partner-built EMC Certified Solutions to be made available to the global market directly from EMC. This ensures these solutions are fully supported by EMC, address customers' specific application needs, and accelerates the partners' efforts to penetrate various industries at global scale. The first two EMC Certified Solutions now available to customers directly from EMC include:
- Contracts Lifecycle Management Solution from Beach Street Consulting
- APxCelerator from BRT, Inc.