LAS VEGAS, May 7, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- MOMENTUM at EMC WORLD --
- New solutions leverage EMC Documentum platform to help customers in Energy, Life Sciences and Healthcare address industry- specific information management challenges and quickly achieve business transformational value
- Latest innovations include general availability of EMC Documentum Asset Operations, EMC Documentum Electronic Trial Master File, EMC Documentum Quality and Manufacturing, and , EMC Healthcare Integration Portfolio
At MOMENTUM, EMC World 2013, EMC (NYSE:EMC) today announced new solutions and enhancements across the growing EMC® Documentum® solution portfolio for the Energy, Life Sciences and Healthcare industries. The solutions are specifically designed to help customers address mission-critical information management challenges, while quickly capturing measurable value in efficiency, improved productivity and reliable compliance. Latest innovations include general availability of EMC® Documentum® Asset Operations, EMC® Documentum® Electronic Trial Master File, EMC® Documentum® Quality and Manufacturing, and EMC® Healthcare Integration PortfolioThe solutions combine the performance and scalability of the long-trusted Documentum Enterprise Content Management (ECM) platform, and the latest release of Documentum® D2 for configuration and intuitive user interfaces, as well as implementation and migration services. The latest additions to the Documentum solution portfolio help organizations transform their businesses with high-value solutions and services that connect information to work. New Additions to the Documentum Solution Portfolio: EMC® Documentum® Asset Operations Large-scale operating assets for Energy companies must run efficiently and without interruption, while meeting strict health, safety, and environmental regulations. The new Documentum Asset Operations solution, part of the EMC® Documentum® Engineering, Plant, and Facilities Management (EPFM) solution suite, enables organizations to control asset-related documentation, automate workflows critical to plant operations and maintenance activities, and ensure efficiency and compliance with health, safety, environment and other regulatory standards. The new solution offers:
- Increased flexibility and scalability: The underlying Documentum ECM platform provides robust information management capabilities with pre-built templates and workflows to streamline operational processes. Its open architecture facilitates seamless integration with critical business systems.
- Increased productivity and compliance: Open architecture integrates with key engineering, project and maintenance systems for fast and secure access to the most accurate up-to-date asset information, including standard operating procedures (SOP), technical documents, and as-built specifications, while increasing regulatory responsiveness.
- Lower TCO and accelerate project initiation: Customers can take advantage of flexible deployment options via EMC® OnDemand .
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV