DALLAS, May 7, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Television Company Belo Corp. (NYSE: BLC) held its Annual Meeting of Shareholders this morning. Four Class III directors were re-elected: Judith L. Craven, director since December 1992, Dealey D. Herndon, director since May 1986, Wayne R. Sanders, director since May 2003, and McHenry T. Tichenor, Jr., director since August 2009. These Class III directors will be eligible to serve a three-year term until the 2016 annual meeting.
Shareholders also approved the Belo 2013 Executive Compensation Plan and ratified the appointment of Ernst & Young LLP as Belo's independent registered public accounting firm.
About Belo Corp. Television company Belo Corp. (NYSE: BLC) owns and operates 20 television stations (nine in the top 25 markets) and their associated websites. Belo stations, which include affiliations with ABC, CBS, NBC, FOX, and the CW, reach more than 14 percent of U.S. television households in 15 highly-attractive markets. Belo stations rank first or second in nearly all of their local markets. Additional information is available at www.belo.com or by contacting Paul Fry, vice president/Investor Relations & Assistant Treasurer, at 214-977-4465.
SOURCE Belo Corp.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV