NORTHBROOK, Ill., May 7, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Allstate launched a new advertising campaign this month to reinforce the message that Allstate is the provider to trust for all homeowner insurance needs. The campaign, featuring celebrity home experts, delivers the message that Allstate and its agents offer more to help customers every day, including a new online experience at Allstate.com/goodlife.
"A home is most often a family's most valuable asset," said Lisa Cochrane, senior vice president, Allstate Integrated Marketing Communications. "Our homeowners campaign supports the company's vision of giving customers more every day: when we put you in good hands, we help bring out the good in life. There's real value in working with an experienced, local agent to be smart when buying your home insurance and to coordinate insurance protection needs overall."
The new commercials end with a strong call to action, as Dennis Haysbert says, "Talk to an Allstate Agent and let the good life in." In addition to TV commercials, the campaign includes paid search, online video and online display advertising, print ads, radio sponsorships and social media outreach.
Tapping home experts to spread the wordThe ads, which will be rolled out over the next couple of months, feature home experts and popular television personalities who offer relatable home maintenance and prevention tips and showcase helpful Allstate tools."We're giving people 'news you can use,' as a sample of the extra value and caring expertise that Allstate agencies provide every day – putting the good in 'good hands,'" Cochrane said. "This campaign shows homeowners how protection from an Allstate agent gives you more and helps you every day." Featured celebrity home experts include:
- Mike Holmes, professional contractor and inspection expert
- Nicole Lapin, personal finance expert
- Reed Timmer, professional storm chaser
- Carter Oosterhouse, home improvement and design expert
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV