NEW YORK, May 7, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Foot Locker, Inc. (NYSE: FL), the New York-based specialty athletic retailer, plans to report financial results for its first quarter ended May 4, 2013 before the U.S. markets open on Friday, May 24, 2013. A conference call is scheduled for the same day at 9:00 a.m. EDT, during which the Company will discuss these results. The Company will comment on the status of its current initiatives, and discuss trends in its business and the athletic industry.
This conference call may be accessed live by dialing 888-446-3850 (U.S. and Canada) or 630-691-2739 (International) using the passcode 34835217, or via the Investor Relations section of the Foot Locker, Inc. website at http://www.footlocker-inc.com. Please log on to the website 15 minutes prior to the call in order to download any necessary software. An archived replay of the conference call can be accessed approximately one hour following the end of the call at 888-843-7419 with the passcode 34835217#, through June 4, 2013. A replay of the call will also be available via webcast from the same Investor Relations section of the Foot Locker, Inc. website at http://www.footlocker-inc.com through June 4, 2013.
Foot Locker, Inc. is a specialty athletic retailer that, as of May 4, 2013 operated 3,321 stores in 23 countries in North America, Europe, Australia, and New Zealand. Through its Foot Locker, Footaction, Lady Foot Locker, Kids Foot Locker, and Champs Sports, as well as its direct-to-customer channels, including footlocker.com, Eastbay, and CCS.com, the Company is a leading provider of athletic footwear and apparel.
Contact: John A. Maurer Vice President, Treasurer and Investor Relations Foot Locker, Inc. (212) 720-4092
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV