- introducing the new Canada Job Grant;
- working with the provinces and territories to harmonize apprenticeship training and certification requirements;
- supporting the use of apprentices in federally contracted construction and maintenance projects; and
- providing support to groups that are under-represented in the job market, such as people with disabilities, youth, Aboriginal people and newcomers.
Harper Government Increases Support For Apprentices And The Skilled Trades
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.