LAS VEGAS, May 7, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- EMC WORLD --
- Syncplicity to empower organizations with granular policy-based control over where files are stored through a policy-driven hybrid cloud approach.
- Planned addition of native support for EMC VNX complements Syncplicity's existing support for EMC Isilon and EMC Atmos continuing to provide choice and flexibility for users on both their approach to cloud deployment and use of different storage solutions.
- Syncplicity will be the first file sync and sharing solution that leverages software-defined storage through EMC's ViPR platform
At EMC World 2013, EMC (NYSE: EMC) today announced increased storage flexibility and control for EMC® Syncplicity enterprise file sync and sharing solution. Available in 2H2013, EMC Syncplicity policy-driven hybrid cloud will allow customers to utilize both private and public clouds simultaneously, automatically optimize storage utilization and performance, and adhere to security and regulatory compliance requirements based on user and content types.In addition, Syncplicity will expand its supported storage options by providing native support for EMC VNX storage in 2H2013 and utilize EMC ViPR software-defined storage to give users even greater flexibility in their choice of storage solutions. File sync and sharing gives end users an easy way to access their files across all their devices and share with colleagues inside and outside the firewall. However, not all content is created equal, and enterprises require different cloud deployment models to optimize costs and performance while still adhering to strict security and compliance requirements. Today, Syncplicity offers unprecedented storage deployment options by allowing organizations to choose a private cloud deployment through EMC Isilon Scale-out NAS or EMC Atmos object-based storage, or a public cloud option to store user files and version history and sync them across all their devices.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV