Leveraging the Service Assurance Suite, customers can:
Leveraging the Storage Resource Management Suite, customers can:
- Visualize and understand the complex, fast-changing IT infrastructure relationships;
- Analyze availability, performance, and configuration information to quickly identify root causes and risk conditions and proactively resolve issues before business impact and SLA violations occur
- Optimize the environment and control costs with end-to-end performance and capacity management and reporting.
EMC Executive Quote:
Amitabh Srivastava, President, EMC Advanced Software Division
- Visualize applications to storage dependencies;
- Analyze configurations and capacity growth; and
- Optimize the environment to improve ROI.
"Software is a powerful tool — especially when used to wring every last benefit out of infrastructure resources in this age of explosive data growth. The Service Assurance Suite and Storage Resource Management Suite are designed to solve the significant and critical infrastructure management challenges that arise in dynamic cloud and software-defined IT environments, bridging the often-significant management gap that exists between physical and virtual data centers. Along with ViPR, these suites create a management framework that leverages automation to deliver the insights and understanding necessary to increase ongoing efficiency, optimize resources, reduce costs and further empower the business through IT. The Service Assurance Suite and Storage Resource Management Suite are integral to EMC's software strategy, and meet the growing need for cost-effective, business-aligned IT management."
Michael Cruise, Director of Application Infrastructure Services, CompuCom Systems
"We're obtaining great value from the Service Assurance and Storage Resource Management suites. Having a single view into the customer's infrastructure makes it much easier to manage these complex environments, helping us identify and resolve problems faster, with greater efficiency, and enabling us to deliver higher levels of service to our customers."