The new Service Assurance Suite offers the following features in a single solution suite:
- Insights and reports designed to provide actionable intelligence;
- Availability, performance and configuration management designed to simplify operational management of complex cloud and virtual IT environments which, in turn, enhance IT staff productivity and efficiency
- Cross-domain management analysis — across networks, storage, and servers, as well as physical and virtual environments — necessary to ensure that critical applications and services perform as they should for the business.
The Storage Resource Management Suite has been updated with new Dashboard and Explore Views for VNX environments to enhance file reporting and end-to-end relationship and topology visualization. As storage, network, and compute infrastructures grow more complex and strive to meet an ever-increasing list of business needs and objectives, storage and IT operations managers have been tasked with efficient and effective management in an age of explosive data growth, often without the benefit of additional resources. Additionally, as this data growth — slated to grow to 40,000 exabytes by 2020 according to IDC's most recent Digital Universe study — drives up IT costs, controlling costs through effective management becomes both more important and more difficult.
The common presentation layer between ViPR and these Suites allows operations and storage teams to visualize, analyze, and optimize their infrastructure today to assure services while controlling the cost of rapid data growth and provides an extensible management framework to simplify the transformation to software-defined storage in the future.
Technology Highlights:The key benefits of both the Service Assurance Suite and the Storage Resource Management Suite are visualization, analysis, and optimization of resources within key infrastructures. These Suites are designed to provide the transparency needed to make decisions about performance, efficiency, and management, and will provide visibility into the underlying infrastructure in ViPR environments, allowing customers to more easily transition to the software-defined data center.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts