LAS VEGAS, May 7, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- EMC WORLD --
- New EMC Service Assurance Suite and updates to EMC Storage Resource Management Suite provide complete visibility into IT environments to identify how resources are being consumed and whether SLAs are being met.
- This transparency enables customers to visualize, analyze, and optimize their environment to ensure SLAs, identify problems 80 percent faster, and improve their return on IT investments.
- Both suites, along with EMC ViPR, share a common presentation layer, providing IT with an extensible management framework to simplify the transformation from a traditional to a software-defined data center.
- Designed to solve the significant and critical infrastructure management challenges that arise in dynamic cloud and software-defined IT environments, these suites bridge the often-significant management gap that exists between physical and virtual data centers.
Connect with us at EMC World:
- Online: To track the latest EMC World 2013 happenings visit www.emcworld.com
- Live streaming: To view video of EMC World keynotes, general sessions, Backstage sessions, and EMC TV coverage, visit www.emc.com/emcworld2013
- Social: For continuous EMC World news and event updates, follow EMC on Twitter at @EMCWorld and @EMCCorp, joining conversations with #EMCWORLD, and like EMC on Facebook
- Photos: View photos of EMC World on Flickr and tag your pictures with 'EMC World'
Full Story:At EMC World 2013, EMC (NYSE: EMC) today announced new and enhanced management software suites designed to provide 360 degree transparency into storage, network, and compute infrastructures—including new and tight integration with EMC® ViPR™. The brand-new EMC Service Assurance Suite and updates to the EMC Storage Resource Management Suite share a common presentation layer with ViPR, providing seamless visualization of IT assets and enabling customers to assure SLAs and improve ROI through resource optimization.