LAS VEGAS, May 7, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- EMC World 2013 --
- EMC ® unveils its Data Protection Suite, simplifying the acquisition, implementation and use of market-leading EMC backup and archive offerings, while lowering total cost of ownership and providing investment protection for customers.
- The Data Protection Suite enables users to deploy flexible backup and archive configurations that can evolve with changing customer demands.
- As organizations continue to embrace IT-as-a-service models, EMC is delivering an easily consumable approach to architecting trusted data protection infrastructures for service-based environments.
Connect with us at EMC World:
Online: To track the latest EMC World 2013 happenings visit www.emcworld.comLive streaming: To view video of EMC World keynotes, general sessions, backstage sessions, and EMC TV coverage, visit www.emc.com/emcworld2013, join the Backup and Archive Theater sessions, streamed live: http://bit.ly/ZZi4GW Social: For continuous EMC World news and event updates, follow EMC on Twitter at @EMCWorld and @EMCCorp, joining conversations with #EMCWORLD, like EMC on Facebook , follow EMC backup on Twitter for conference and industry updates: @EMCbackup, like EMCBackup on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/EMCbackup Photos: View photos of EMC World on Flickr and tag your EMC World pictures using 'EMCWorld' Full Story: EMC Corporation (NYSE:EMC) today announced the EMC Data Protection Suite, simplifying the acquisition, implementation and use of market-leading EMC backup and archive offerings, while lowering total cost of ownership and providing investment protection for customers. The Data Protection Suite is a flexible approach to unlocking the value of EMC backup and archive solutions that can evolve to meet the changing needs of customers. It offers a simplified approach through a flexible licensing model that allows customers to mix and match the usage of individual products to best fit their requirements, while lowering their total cost of ownership and providing investment protection. With the availability of the Data Protection Suite, EMC aligns its best-of-breed backup and archive solutions to create a "survival kit" that provides flexibility and reduces risk. It delivers a portfolio of data protection services to support virtual and physical environments and tight integration with market-leading EMC purpose built backup appliances. The availability of flexible licensing gives users access to all capabilities, relieving them of the need to size and price individual solution components.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts