NEW YORK, May 7, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- ExlService Holdings, Inc. ("EXL") (NASDAQ: EXLS), announced they will join Blue Cross Blue Shield of North Carolina, Amerigroup Community Care of Florida, and IDC Health Insights to discuss the role decision analytics plays in measuring operational performance at this week's Next Generation Healthcare Payer's Summit. The conference, which attracts health insurance leaders, will focus on technology and healthcare reform mandates.
The panel will discuss how analytics and technology together enable shared risk arrangements, such as high performance networks, ACOs and Patient Centered Medical Homes. Speakers will also show healthcare insurers how data can help improve care coordination.
WHO: Dr. John Fong, VP & Sr. Medical Dir. Healthcare Management, Blue Cross Blue Shield of North Carolina; Dr. Eina Fishman, Chief Medical Officer, Amerigroup Community Care of Florida; Janice Young, Program Director, IDC Health Insights; and Dr. Jerry Osband, Chief Medical Officer, EXL
WHAT: "Using Analytics to Measure Operational Performance"WHEN: 11:45 a.m. – 12:25 p.m. CDT Wednesday, May 8, 2013 WHERE: Barton Creek Resort & Spa, Austin, Texas About EXL EXL (NASDAQ:EXLS) is a leading provider of outsourcing and transformation services. EXL primarily serves the needs of Global 1000 companies from global delivery centers in the insurance, healthcare, utilities, banking and financial services, transportation and logistics and travel sectors. EXL's outsourcing services include a full spectrum of business process management services such as transaction processing and finance and accounting services. Transformation services enable continuous improvement of client processes by bringing together EXL's capabilities in decision analytics, finance transformation and operations and process excellence services. Find additional information about EXL at www.exlservice.com. SOURCE EXL
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV