SEATTLE, May 7, 2013 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- As companies continue to expand their global footprint, outsourcing becomes increasingly essential. For the eighth consecutive year, the International Association of Outsourcing Professionals (IAOP®) named Colliers International among the world's best outsourcing service providers on a competitive list of global firms. Colliers is the only commercial real estate firm to achieve this honor every year since the list's inception in 2006. IAOP® specifically noted high marks for Colliers in terms of global presence and size, customer references, company recognitions and certifications, employee management, and executive leadership.
"We are honored to be recognized by IAOP® as we consistently build upon our international brand presence and grow our service offerings," said Doug Frye, global president and CEO of Colliers International. "Our commitment to delivering the best customer experience possible – paired with the expertise and results-driven business solutions provided by our teams – is what differentiates Colliers from others."
According to IAOP®, which has more than 120,000 members and affiliates worldwide, companies were judged on four critical characteristics for The Global Outsourcing 100® ranking: size and growth, customer references, organizational competencies and management capabilities. Additional details on relative rankings, the selection process and companies' key strengths will be featured in a special advertising section produced by IAOP® in the May 20 Fortune 500 issue of FORTUNE® magazine.
IAOP® ranked Colliers 17th on The Global Outsourcing 100® list, which included 75 large firms and 25 smaller companies. IAOP® also created a number of sub lists for award winners. Colliers secured additional honors including:
- Multi-Year Winners
- Leaders in No. of Centers Worldwide
- Best 10 Leaders
- Real Estate & Capital Asset Mgt. Services
- Facility Services
- Best 10 Companies
- Corporate Services
- Located in Australia/ New Zealand
- Best 20 Leaders
- Retail & Consumer Goods
- Located in the U.S.
- Located in Western Europe
- Most Employees in the U.S.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV