GREENWOOD VILLAGE, Colo., May 7, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Looking for a little burger love this spring? With National Hamburger Month in full swing, Red Robin will make burger dreams come true with "Who's Your Burger Daddy?" a new social campaign encouraging fans to find their match made in burger heaven! Now through June 2, burger lovers craving Red Robin can ask friends and family on Facebook or Twitter to be their "Burger Daddy," or offer to be a benevolent "Burger Daddy" to someone else by buying a Red Robin® gift card or treating him or her to a Red Robin burger. Fans can visit, " Who's Your Burger Daddy?" to participate in one of two ways:
- Find a "Burger Daddy" – Ask a friend or family member to be a "Burger Daddy" and post the request to Facebook or Twitter, choosing from a selection of tongue-in-cheek burger-grams with reasons why including, "Because diamonds are expensive and mean nothing at lunch" or "It's the least you can do for hitting on my sister."
- Be a "Burger Daddy" – Choose to be someone's "Burger Daddy" with another set of reasons, like "Because it's my best shot at impressing you for under $20" and follow through by purchasing a Red Robin gift card or taking him or her to Red Robin.
"We want to celebrate passion for our craveable burgers, and this campaign is a fun and playful way for fans to share their love for Red Robin," said Denny Marie Post, Red Robin's senior vice president and chief menu & marketing officer. "We are giving our guests a tasty chance to connect with their friends and family over Red Robin, whether they offer to be a 'Burger Daddy' or ask someone else to be theirs."
As part of Red Robin's new "A Million Reasons" national ad campaign and TV spot, "Burger Daddy" connects passionate fans with an appetite for fun. Offering one more YUMMM-y reason to spread the burger love, Red Robin will reward fans who participate with a sweepstakes entry for a chance to win Red Robin burgers for a year*, and Red Robin Royalty members will get an additional perk with a double entry into the sweepstakes. There will be four lucky winners, with one winner being announced each week.Looking to become a "Burger Daddy" or be a burger beneficiary? Get started by visiting www.yourburgerdaddy.com. For more information on Red Robin or to find the restaurant location nearest you, visit www.redrobin.com. About Red Robin Gourmet Burgers, Inc. (NASDAQ: RRGB) Red Robin Gourmet Burgers, Inc. ( www.redrobin.com), a casual dining restaurant chain founded in 1969 that operates through its wholly-owned subsidiary, Red Robin International, Inc., is the gourmet burger expert, famous for serving more than two dozen craveable, high-quality burgers with Bottomless Steak Fries ® in a fun environment. Red Robin's award-winning burgers have earned the title of Best Burger in the full service category in the Zagat Fast Food Survey four years in a row. In addition to its many burger offerings, Red Robin serves a wide variety of salads, soups, appetizers, entrees, desserts and signature Mad Mixology ® Beverages. There currently are 475 Red Robin locations across the United States and Canada, including 337 company-owned Red Robin ® restaurants and five Red Robin's Burger Works ® locations, and 133 Red Robin ® restaurants operating under franchise agreements. Red Robin... YUMMM ®! Connect with Red Robin on Facebook and Twitter. * Red Robin burgers for a year will include twelve (12) $30 gift cards, totaling $360 for each weekly winner.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV