4 Buy-Rated Dividend Stocks
- LXP's revenue growth has slightly outpaced the industry average of 10.1%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues rose by 13.5%. This growth in revenue does not appear to have trickled down to the company's bottom line, displayed by a decline in earnings per share.
- This stock has managed to rise its share value by 41.39% over the past twelve months. Regarding the stock's future course, although almost any stock can fall in a broad market decline, LXP should continue to move higher despite the fact that it has already enjoyed a very nice gain in the past year.
- The company's current return on equity greatly increased when compared to its ROE from the same quarter one year prior. This is a signal of significant strength within the corporation. Compared to other companies in the Real Estate Investment Trusts (REITs) industry and the overall market on the basis of return on equity, LEXINGTON REALTY TRUST has outperformed in comparison with the industry average, but has underperformed when compared to that of the S&P 500.
- LEXINGTON REALTY TRUST's earnings have gone downhill when comparing its most recently reported quarter with the same quarter a year earlier. This company has reported somewhat volatile earnings recently. We feel it is likely to report a decline in earnings in the coming year. During the past fiscal year, LEXINGTON REALTY TRUST turned its bottom line around by earning $0.88 versus -$0.29 in the prior year. For the next year, the market is expecting a contraction of 93.2% in earnings ($0.06 versus $0.88).
- You can view the full Lexington Realty Ratings Report.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts