BOCA RATON, Fla., May 7, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- SBA Communications Corporation (Nasdaq:SBAC) ("SBA") announces that Jeffrey A. Stoops, President and Chief Executive Officer is scheduled to speak at the 41 st Annual J.P. Morgan Global Technology, Media and Telecom Conference on Wednesday, May 15 th at 8:40 AM EDT. This conference will be at the Westin Boston Waterfront in Boston, Massachusetts The audio presentation for SBA can be accessed by visiting www.sbasite.com .
About SBA Communications Corporation
SBA Communications Corporation is a first choice provider and leading owner and operator of wireless communications infrastructure in North, Central and South America. By "Building Better Wireless", SBA generates revenue from two primary businesses - site leasing and site development services. The primary focus of the Company is the leasing of antenna space on its multi-tenant towers to a variety of wireless service providers under long-term lease contracts. For more information please visit: www.sbasite.com .
CONTACT: Mark DeRussy, CFA Capital Markets 561-226-9531 Lynne Hopkins Corporate Communications 561-226-9431
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV