CLEARWATER, Fla., May 7, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Tech Data Corporation (Nasdaq:TECD) today announced that accessTD, its mobile application platform, is now available via the Windows Store. With accessTD for Microsoft's Windows 8, solution providers can quickly access up-to-date product and order information to help them efficiently meet sales goals at work or on the go with their Windows 8 device.
"I am excited to announce that accessTD is now available in the Windows Store," said Phil Filippelli, vice president of E-Business at Tech Data. "The expansion of accessTD into Windows 8 exemplifies our commitment to meeting the needs of our solution providers across all devices. By creating accessTD for Windows 8 and expanding our mobile platform, solution providers utilizing Windows 8 will now be able to take advantage of our innovative app, which helps provide exceptional value and time-saving capabilities to keep them ahead of the game."
Solution providers using Windows 8 can now benefit from the power of accessTD with the following features:
- User interface is sleek, efficient and easy-to use
- Provides a uniform experience across all Windows 8 devices
- Enables on-the-spot order taking, helping deals close faster
- Shortens response time to customer inquiries with quote creation and order tracking when out of the office
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts