BEIJING, May 7, 2013 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ -- Tri-Tech Holding Inc. (Nasdaq: TRIT), which provides turn-key water resources management, water and wastewater treatment, industrial safety and pollution control solutions, announced today that the company held its 2013 Annual General Meeting of Shareholders at 9:00 A.M. on May 6, 2013.
More than one-half of the company's shares were represented in person or by proxy, constituting a quorum at which the business of the company could be conducted. During meeting, the shareholders approved the following proposals:
- The election of Messer. Peter Zhuo, Da-zhuang Guo, and John McAuliffe as Class I directors on the Board serving terms expiring at the Annual Meeting of Shareholders in 2016 or until their successors are duly elected and qualified;
- The appointment of Marcum Bernstein & Pinchuk LLP as the company's auditor for the fiscal year ending December 31, 2013;
- The compensation for our named executive officers for 2012; and
- The frequency of advisory vote on executive compensation is once every 1 year.
About Tri-Tech Holding Inc.Tri-Tech is an innovative provider of consulting, engineering, procurement, construction and technical services. The Company supports government, state owned entities and commercial clients by providing efficiency oriented solutions focused on treatment of water and waste water, management of water resources and water-efficient irrigation, as well as industrial emission and safety controls. With software copyrights, product patents, and capable employees in China, the U.S. and India, Tri-Tech's capabilities span the cycle of innovation. Please visit www.tri-tech.cn for more information. An online investor kit including a company profile, presentations, press releases, current price quotes, stock charts and other valuable information for investors is available at www.tri-tech.cn/ir. To subscribe to future releases via e-mail alert, visit www.tri-tech.cn/ir/info/request.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV