Check out Jim Cramer's latest trading recommendations on "Action Alerts Plus".
(Updates from 10:35 a.m. ET with closing information.)
NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- Here's what Jim Cramer had to say on CNBC's "Squawk On The Street" Monday.
CME Group's (CME) price target was raised by Jeffries and UBS but the stock has barely budged. Cramer said this just adds to the reasons why this market is "anemic." CME closed 1.2% higher at $68.77.
Credit Suisse says to buy LinkedIn (LNKD) and Cramer again pointed to the anemic price action that stocks are having with good news. LNKD fell 1.4% to $165.12.Plum Creek Timber (PCL) and other timber stocks have been horrendous, according to Cramer, but this one "may be catching a bid." PCL rose 1.4% to $48.35. SodaStream (SODA) is not a fad, according to Barclays. Cramer agreed, noting, "this time it's sticking." SODA had some pop, up 8.2% to $69.06. VMware (VMW) will likely see increased competition from Microsoft (MSFT), which has Cramer worried. "Look out, VMware," he concluded. VMW ended Monday down 2.4% to $69.40. Despite Colonial Properties' (CLP) high yield, REITs have been horrendous, according to Cramer. He is not enthusiastic about the stock. CLP was up 5.7% at $23.37. To sign up for Jim Cramer's free Booyah! newsletter, with all of his latest articles and videos, please click here. -- Written by Bret Kenwell in Petoskey, Mich. .
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV