HOUSTON, May 7, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Cyberonics, Inc. (NASDAQ:CYBX) today announced that the company will report financial results for the fourth quarter and fiscal year ended April 26, 2013, on Wednesday, June 5, 2013, before regular market trading hours. The company will conduct a conference call to discuss those results on the same day at 8:00 AM Central Time ( 9:00 AM Eastern Time).
Fourth Quarter and Fiscal Year 2013 Results Webcast and Conference Call InstructionsThe conference call will be available to interested parties through a live audio webcast in the Investor Relations section of Cyberonics' corporate website at http://www.cyberonics.com. To listen to the conference call live by telephone, dial 877-638-4557 (if dialing from within the U.S.) or 914-495-8522 (if dialing from outside the U.S.). The conference ID is 28969045.
Within 24 hours of the webcast, a replay will be available under the "Events & Presentations" section of the Investor Relations portion of the Cyberonics website, where it will be archived and accessible for approximately 12 months.
About Cyberonics, Inc. and the VNS Therapy ® SystemCyberonics, Inc. is a medical technology company with core expertise in neuromodulation. The company developed and markets the VNS Therapy System, which is FDA-approved for the treatment of refractory epilepsy and treatment-resistant depression. The VNS Therapy System uses a surgically implanted medical device that delivers pulsed electrical signals to the vagus nerve. Cyberonics markets the VNS Therapy System in selected markets worldwide.Additional information on Cyberonics and the VNS Therapy System is available at www.cyberonics.com . Contact Information Greg Browne, CFOCyberonics, Inc.100 Cyberonics Blvd. Houston, TX 77058Main: (281) 228-7262Fax: (281) 218-9332 email@example.com SOURCE Cyberonics, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV