HAMILTON, Bermuda, May 7, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Maiden Holdings, Ltd. ("Maiden") (Nasdaq:MHLD) will participate in the 12th Annual JMP Securities Research Conference on Tuesday, May 14th in San Francisco, California.
Art Raschbaum, President and Chief Executive Officer and Patrick Haveron, Executive Vice President of Maiden are scheduled to present at 2:30 p.m. PDT.
The presentation will be available via live audio webcast through the Maiden website at www.maiden.bm/presentations_conferences and at the following URL: http://wsw.com/webcast/jmp20/mhld/. The audio replay and presentation will be available for 90 days after the event.About Maiden Holdings, Ltd. Maiden Holdings, Ltd. is a Bermuda-based holding company formed in 2007. Through its subsidiaries, which are each A- rated (excellent) by A.M. Best, the Company is focused on providing non-catastrophic, customized reinsurance products and services to small and mid-size insurance companies in the United States and Europe. As of December 31, 2012, Maiden had $4.1 billion in assets and shareholders' equity of $1.0 billion. The Maiden Holdings, Ltd. logo is available at http://www.globenewswire.com/newsroom/prs/?pkgid=5006
CONTACT: Noah Fields, Vice President, Investor Relations Maiden Holdings, Ltd. Phone: 441.298.4927 E-mail: email@example.com
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV