AUSTIN, Texas, May 7, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- HomeAway, Inc. (Nasdaq:AWAY), the world's leading online marketplace for the vacation rental industry, today announced participation in the following upcoming conferences:
- HomeAway ® COO, Brent Bellm will participate in the J.P. Morgan 41 st Annual Technology, Media and Telecom Conference to be held May 14-16, 2013 at The Westin Boston Waterfront in Boston, Massachusetts. HomeAway's presentation is scheduled for Tuesday, May 14 at 2:50 p.m. ET.
- CFO, Lynn Atchison will participate in the Raymond James Internet / Software Crossover Investor Conference to be held May 29-30, 2013 at The Ritz-Carlton in Half Moon Bay, California. HomeAway's presentation is scheduled for Thursday, May 30 at 9:35 a.m. PT.
Both presentations will be webcast live on the Internet, accessible through the Investor Relations section of HomeAway's website at http://investors.homeaway.com . In addition to the live webcast, a replay will be available on HomeAway's website for the 30 days following each event.
About HomeAwayHomeAway, Inc., based in Austin, Texas, is the world's leading online marketplace for the vacation rental industry, with sites representing over 742,000 paid listings of vacation rental homes in 171 countries. Through HomeAway, owners and property managers offer an extensive selection of vacation homes that provide travelers with memorable experiences and benefits, including more room to relax and added privacy, for less than the cost of traditional hotel accommodations. The company also makes it easy for vacation rental owners and property managers to advertise their properties and manage bookings online. The HomeAway portfolio includes the leading vacation rental websites HomeAway.com, VRBO.com and VacationRentals.com in the United States; HomeAway.co.uk and OwnersDirect.co.uk in the United Kingdom; HomeAway.de in Germany; Abritel.fr and Homelidays.com in France; HomeAway.es and Toprural.es in Spain; AlugueTemporada.com.br in Brazil; and HomeAway.com.au in Australia. In addition, HomeAway operates BedandBreakfast.com, the most comprehensive global site for finding bed-and-breakfast properties, providing travelers with another source for unique lodging alternatives to chain hotels. For more information about HomeAway, please visit www.HomeAway.com .
CONTACT: HomeAway Investor Relations Contact: HomeAway Investor Relations (512) 505-1700 email@example.com or Addo Communications at (310) 829-5400 Media Contact: Eileen Buesing VP of Communications, HomeAway, Inc. (512) 493-0375 firstname.lastname@example.org
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts