LARINO, Italy, May 7, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- On April 24th, 2013 Sacom SpA debuted on Italian AIM market– the alternative capital market of Italian Stock Exchange for small and medium-sized Italian companies with high growth potential.
Sacom is a very active Italian company specialized in green biotechnology linked to the production of microorganisms for plant nutrition and strengthening also in combination with common fertilizers.
The Company products portfolio is based on the patent pending Sacom Biotech System (SGB), an optimal combination of beneficial micro populations in a carefully managed system, which can rapidly restore a natural, healthy and protective balance to our soils.
SGB formulations uniquely contain especially balanced populations of three types of microorganisms which work cooperatively together to build a highly productive and self-supporting community.SGB formulations are healthy, natural, highly effective alternatives to chemicals enabling farmers to build up their soil health and grow more nutritious food crops with higher profits and significantly less chemicals. Sacom ended 2012 with more than 32 million Euro in revenue and an EBITDA of around 3.9 mil Euro. After the placement Sacom has a market capitalization of EUR 34,845,080, at IPO prices. EnVent S.p.A. was selected as Nomad, Movent as Economic Advisor and Ambromobiliare S.p.A. as Financial Adviser. Sacom's stock symbol is SAM.MI – ISIN CODE IT0004909583. Contact: Michele Vitale EmailTel. +39 335 171 0939 www.grupposacom.com SOURCE Sacom Green Biotech
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV