BANGALORE, India, May 7, 2013 /PRNewswire/ --
Infosys, a global consulting and technology leader, announced it is collaborating with SAP on development of mobile applications for the retail industry. These efforts are focused on giving consumer packaged goods (CPG) companies anytime, anywhere access to sales representatives and merchandisers, enabling them to capture information from the field to make them more competitive and agile.
Specifically, Infosys has cooperated with SAP on development of the SAP® Retail Execution mobile application version 3.0. The application powers work Infosys does for CPG companies, along with their merchandisers and promotions planners. It streamlines sales forces by providing data via user-friendly mobile devices, instead of cumbersome laptops and user interfaces. The applications also provide critical business insights that help grow sales and more efficiently perform in-store activities like surveys, audits, order taking, promotion compliance and other functions. Infosys is continuing this cooperation on development of future versions of SAP Retail Execution.The Infosys mobility practice has more than 2,600 core professionals and vast experience in developing and deploying mobile solutions across various industry vertical markets. Infosys will showcase its capabilities for SAP Retail Execution and the SAP HANA® platform in booth 139 at the SAPPHIRE® NOW conference, being held in Orlando, Fla., May 14-16. Quotes: Rajesh Murthy, Global Head of SAP practice, Infosys: "SAP Retail Execution helps CPG companies boost return on brand and promotion investments by increasing promotional compliance and monitoring the success of new products. Our partnership with SAP creates new opportunities for organizations to maximize the data their systems generate, which improves the speed and confidence of their decision making." Related Links:
- Infosys SAPPHIRE NOW microsite here.
- Infosys Practice for SAP Solutions here.
- Infosys Mobility Solutions and Services here.
- SAP Retail Execution Mobile App here.
- SAPPHIRE NOW website here.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV