PLYMOUTH, Minn., May 7, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- The Mosaic Company (NYSE: MOS) has announced participation at upcoming conferences in May.
Jim Prokopanko, Mosaic's President and Chief Executive Officer, will present at the BMO 2013 Farm to Market Conference held in New York City. The presentation is scheduled to be held on Wednesday, May 15, 2013, at 8:00 a.m. Eastern Daylight Time.
Larry Stranghoener, Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer, will be attending the Barclays Americas Select Franchise Conference 2013 on Tuesday, May 21, 2013 in London. Stranghoener will be presenting at 4:45 p.m. London time ( 11:45 a.m. Eastern Daylight Time).
All presentations will be webcast at the time of the presentation and will be available on the Company's website at www.mosaicco.com/investors. Questions can be directed to Mosaic's Investor Relations Department via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.About The Mosaic CompanyThe Mosaic Company is one of the world's leading producers and marketers of concentrated phosphate and potash crop nutrients. Mosaic is a single source provider of phosphate and potash fertilizers and feed ingredients for the global agriculture industry. More information on the Company is available at www.mosaicco.com. SOURCE The Mosaic Company
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV