WEST PALM BEACH, Fla., May 7, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- FTI Consulting, Inc. (NYSE: FCN), the global business advisory firm dedicated to helping organizations protect and enhance their enterprise value, today announced that it has been recognized as an industry leader in 15 categories of the 2013 National Law Journal reader rankings.
Approximately 5,000 readers took the 2013 survey to vote in 70 different categories for the best providers of services, products and education to U.S. law firms. For each category, the winners were ranked by total votes received, and the selection with the most votes won. FTI Consulting was the most mentioned company in this year's survey results.
"The FTI Consulting mission is to help organizations protect and enhance their enterprise value in an increasingly complex legal, regulatory and economic environment," said Jack Dunn, President and Chief Executive Officer of FTI Consulting. "Being recognized by The National Law Journal readers across 15 diverse categories, from forensic accounting services to predictive coding, is a testament to our company's vision and the quality of our global professionals."
FTI Consulting and its FTI Technology practice were named as a leader in 15 categories:
- End-to-end e-discovery provider
- Predictive coding solution
- Case management solution
- Legal process outsourcing
- Corporate investigations provider
- Jury consultant
- Expert witness provider
- Demonstrative evidence provider
- End-to-end litigation consulting
- Intellectual property litigation consulting
- Litigation valuation provider
- Litigation dispute advisory services
- Global risk and investigations consultant
- Forensic accounting provider
- Business accounting provider
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts