NEWTON, Mass., May 7, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- TripAdvisor®, the world's largest travel site*, today announced the expansion of its suite of review collection services with Review Express, a powerful, free solution available exclusively on TripAdvisor. The new service makes encouraging fresh reviews easier than ever by giving registered businesses the option to send customizable, bulk emails to their guests asking them to write a review about their customer experience. Review Express has been developed with property owners in mind and has been enhanced based on user feedback following extensive Beta testing.
According to the TripBarometer by TripAdvisor, 87 percent of travelers globally say they use travel review sites to help them plan a trip and 95 percent say that other people's reviews on travel review sites influenced their plans. Review Express was built to help accommodations, restaurants and attractions build their reputation online and enhance their TripAdvisor presence while giving prospective guests the traveler feedback they need to plan the perfect trip.
Review Express enables owners to send free messages to past guests and customers on behalf of their property, which automatically include a link to the property's "Write a Review" page on TripAdvisor.Key features of Review Express include:
- Customizable emails, including ability to add a logo, image and personalized message
- Bulk upload of up to 1000 email addresses, allowing businesses to target recent guests or customers with one easy send
- Processing of send requests within 24 hours and automatic notification of successful and unsuccessful sends
- Ability to send messages in the 21 languages that TripAdvisor supports
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts