ST. LOUIS, May 7, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Stereotaxis, Inc. (Nasdaq:STXS) announced that it will highlight the milestones and clinical results achieved with its cutting-edge Epoch™ platform, as well as preview enhancements to the Epoch suite, at the 34 th Annual Heart Rhythm Society (HRS) Scientific Sessions, May 8-11, 2013 in Denver, CO. The Company has surpassed an industry leading 60,000 procedures on its remote magnetic navigation system, more than 10,000 of which were performed in 2012.
"We are excited to share with the HRS audience how our technologies have transformed the practice of electrophysiology (EP) for hundreds of physician users and what is ahead for us in terms of product innovation," says William Mills, Stereotaxis Board Chairman and interim Chief Executive Officer. "The safety of our robotic solutions is second to none, and the evidence continues to grow on other significant clinical and economic benefits. We remain focused on advancing and refining our magnetic and robotic navigation systems for optimal performance."
Mr. Mills says the Company's vision is to become the new standard of care in EP procedures across the globe and has already succeeded in doing so in countries such as Finland, where all five of its teaching hospitals, who collectively handle the vast majority of the country's complex EP cases, now routinely use Stereotaxis innovations.More than 460 EPs worldwide utilize Stereotaxis technology today. Three of these physicians will speak to their personal experiences with the Epoch platform, including the platform's impact on reducing procedure time, increasing patient volume and other favorable results through in-booth presentations (Booth 1802) at the following times:
- May 9, 3:30-4:00 p.m. – Dr. Tamas Szili-Torok, Erasmus Medical Center
- May 10, 10:00-10:30 a.m. – Dr. William Spear, Advocate Christ Medical Center
- May 10, 10:30-11:00 a.m. – Dr. J. Peter Weiss, Intermountain Medical Center
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV