Online Pawn Shop PawnUp.com Gets Accredited By The Better Business Bureau (BBB)
MONTREAL, May 7, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Becoming a BBB-accredited business is another step PawnUp.com has made to further increase the popularity of their online pawn shop.
"Although the idea of getting cash for valuables online is not new, being a trustworthy cash provider is all that really matters. Despite the buzz that the online pawnshop industry has gotten during the last two years, some people are still reluctant to send their items for evaluation because they are not very familiar with pawning online," said Jay Martin, a spokesperson for PawnUp.com pawn shop online.
In order to get the most accurate evaluation, online pawnshop customers need to send their valuables to the evaluation specialists. PawnUp.com covers all shipping fees (valuables are shipped overnight via FedEx) and insures the items during the shipping, evaluation, and storage process. After the evaluation is completed by the team of specialists (which consists of certified specialists in different fields), the best cash offer is presented to a customer.
Online pawn shops have a great advantage over brick and mortar ones because their cash offers are usually higher, due to the online nature of the business. They simply don't have the overhead that typical "local pawn shops" have - therefore, their customers can get a better offer for their valuables."We fully understand that sometimes it is not easy for some people to make a decision to send their valuables for the evaluation. We've built a lot of trust with our customers since the early days of PawnUp.com and would like to bring it to even higher level now. Having been accredited by the Better Business Bureau (BBB), PawnUp.com online pawn store looks forward to becoming an even more trusted cash provider for its new customers," Mr. Martin concluded. About PawnUp.com
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV