TAINAN, Taiwan, May 7, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Himax Technologies, Inc. (Nasdaq:HIMX) ("Himax" or "Company"), a leading supplier and fabless manufacturer of display drivers and other semiconductor products, today issued financial forecasts for the second quarter ending June 30, 2013.
Based on information available to the Company as of May 7, 2013, Himax is projecting the following for the three months ending June 30, 2013.
|Net Revenues:||To increase by 17% to 20%, as compared to the first quarter of 2013|
|Gross Margin:||To be around flat from the first quarter of 2013|
|GAAP EPS:||10.5 to 11.5 cents per diluted ADS, as compared to 8.9 cents of the same period 2012|
|Non GAAP EPS (1):||11.1 to 12.1 cents per diluted ADS, as compared to 9.3 cents of the same period 2012|
|(1) Non-GAAP EPS excludes share-based compensation and acquisition-related charges|
About Himax Technologies, Inc.Himax Technologies, Inc. (HIMX) is a fabless semiconductor solution provider dedicated to display imaging processing technologies. Himax's main products include display driver ICs and timing controllers used in TVs, laptops, monitors, mobile phones, tablets, digital cameras, car navigation, and many other consumer electronics devices. Additionally, Himax designs and provides controllers for touch sensor displays, LCOS micro-displays used in palm-size projectors and head-mounted displays, LED driver ICs, power management ICs, scaler products for monitors and projectors, tailor-made video processing IC solutions and silicon IPs. The Company also offers digital camera solutions, including CMOS image sensors and wafer level optics, which are used in a wide variety of applications such as mobile phone, tablet, laptop, TV, PC camera, automobile, security and medical devices. Headquartered in Tainan, Taiwan, the Company has offices in Hsinchu and Taipei, Taiwan and in China, Korea, Japan and the US.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV