HOD HASHARON, Israel, May 7, 2013 /PRNewswire/ --
Allot Communications Ltd. (NASDAQ: ALLT), a leading supplier of service optimization and revenue generation solutions for fixed and mobile broadband service providers worldwide, announced today that it has been named the overall market share leader for 2012 in the Infonetics "Service Provider Deep Packet Inspection Products" report published on April 25, 2013.
Infonetics has attributed Allot's lead to increased sales to the Americas and boosted revenue from Asia Pacific. In addition to being the overall market share leader, Allot is also named as the clear leader in the mobile DPI market and the wireless DPI segment, which has been forecasted by Infonetics to grow at a CAGR of 33 percent rate by 2017."The DPI market has evolved from selling boxes to incorporating DPI technology into solutions that help service providers address specific business issues. Allot's expansion of its product portfolio over the past few years, including its recent acquisitions of Ortiva Wireless and Oversi, enable it to provide integrated offerings to manage one of operators' most pressing challenges, that of rapidly rising video consumption," said Shira Levine, Directing Analyst, Service Enablement and Subscriber Intelligence at Infonetics Research. Allot's assertive approach is paying dividends, both in terms of market leadership and as the early mover in consolidating video under the DPI umbrella. As data usage over mobile networks continues to rise, operators are adopting solutions that not only manage the increased traffic, but include specialized capabilities like video optimization, content caching, and usage-based billing. The Allot Service Gateway expands the options for wireline and mobile broadband service providers to differentiate their service offering and to meet the ever growing demand of the subscriber's "digital lifestyle."
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV