iQiyi (iQiyi.com), formerly known as Qiyi, is China's leading advertising supported online television and movie portal that focuses on fully licensed, high-definition, professionally produced contents. The company was invested by Baidu, Inc. and Providence Equity Partners in early 2010. Baidu acquired the Providence Equity Partners stake in iQiyi in November 2012.
PPS was founded in 2005 by Zhang Hongyu, who serves as the company's chairman. Xu Weifeng joined the company later as president. PPS ranks number one in its category by desktop client installations and mobile apps. PPS has leading technologies in P2P online video transmission, PC software, and mobile apps.For investor and media inquiries, please contact: China Victor TsengBaidu, Inc.Tel: +86-10-5992-7244Email: email@example.com Nick BeswickBrunswick GroupTel: +86-10-5960-8600Email: firstname.lastname@example.org U.S. Cindy ZhengBrunswick GroupTel: +1-212-333-3810Email: email@example.com SOURCE Baidu, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV