CIM Honours Mining Professionals At Awards Gala Of CIM 2013 Convention
TORONTO, May 6, 2013 /CNW Telbec/ - The Canadian Institute of Mining, Metallurgy and Petroleum (CIM) honoured the industry's finest on May 6 for their outstanding contributions in various fields at the Awards Gala of the CIM 2013 Convention taking place at the Metro Toronto Convention Centre. The 21 awards were presented to individuals and organizations. Names and bios of all the winners will be available on the CIM website, www.cim.org/awards, on Tuesday, May 7.
ABOUT CIM: The Canadian Institute of Mining, Metallurgy and Petroleum (CIM) is the leading Canadian technical society for the minerals industry with over 14,000 members across Canada and globally. CIM is dedicated to the advancement of knowledge and technology as well as the facilitation of networking, fraternity and professional development for the mining industry.
SOURCE CANADIAN INSTITUTE OF MINING, METALLURGY AND PETROLEUM (CIM)
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV