TARRYTOWN, N.Y., May 6, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Progenics Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (Nasdaq:PGNX) announced today that it will host a conference call and webcast to discuss financial results for the first quarter 2013 on Friday, May 10, 2013 at 8:30 a.m. ET.
To participate, please dial (877) 250-8889 (domestic) or (720) 545-0001 (international) and reference conference ID 68711767. A live webcast will be available on the Events section of the Progenics website, www.progenics.com , and a replay will be available on the website for two weeks.
Progenics Pharmaceuticals, Inc. discovers and develops innovative medicines for oncology, with a pipeline that includes product candidates in preclinical through late-stage development. Progenics' first commercial product, Relistor ® (methylnaltrexone bromide) for opioid-induced constipation, is marketed and in further development by Salix Pharmaceuticals, Ltd. for markets worldwide other than Japan, where Ono Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd. is developing the subcutaneous formulation. For additional information, please visit www.progenics.com .(PGNX-G)
CONTACT: Amy Martini Corporate Affairs (914) 789-2816 firstname.lastname@example.org Kathleen Fredriksen Corporate Development (914) 789-2871 email@example.com
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV