CALGARY, Alberta, May 6, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- SMART Technologies Inc. (the "Company") (Nasdaq:SMT) (TSX:SMA), a leading provider of collaboration solutions, announced today that Mr. Arvind Sodhani, President of Intel Capital and Executive Vice President of Intel Corporation, has resigned from SMART Technologies Inc.'s Board of Directors, effective immediately.
Mr. Sodhani has been a director of the Company since August 2007 and has provided the Company with the benefit of his leadership experience during his tenure. The Company would like to thank Mr. Sodhani for his contributions as a member of the Board over the years.
SMART Technologies Inc. is a leading provider of technology solutions that enable inspired collaboration in schools and workplaces around the world by turning group work into a highly interactive, engaging and productive experience. SMART delivers integrated solutions of hardware, software and services designed for superior performance and ease of use, and remains a world leader in interactive displays.© 2013 SMART Technologies. The SMART logo and smarttech are trademarks or registered trademarks of SMART Technologies Inc. in the U.S. and other countries. Please note that SMART is written in all capital letters.
CONTACT: Marina Geronazzo Senior Public Relations Manager SMART Technologies Inc. +1 403.407.5088 MarinaGeronazzo@smarttech.com smarttech.com
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV